Skip to main content

A Flower, A Day For My Wife


If you know my wife, she loves flowers. Their intricate linings and colourful petals just have a way of capturing my wife’s heart and turn her into a big soft pile of mush. But when it comes to our children, she is as strict as a principal can be. Ask any of our children. They grew up not wanting for more, but they were taught firmly about proper etiquette and discipline. Nevertheless, my wife, through her softness and toughness, has given her everything to make sure our family never forgot the essence of home. She always kept the house tidy and neat. When I come home from work and the children were still young, they were always clean and well fed. Which is why in all essence of the word, I am indebted to my wife for giving our family a home to always come back to. To subtly show my gratitude, I try my best to give her one different flower per day.

                There are a number of florists in Singapore, and I made it a mission to bring her to every flower shop I could find. So, when I hear or see any events regarding a grand opening of a flower shop, I make it a point to invite my wife so that she may view the colourful array of flowers. This became a bonding time for me and my wife. With work going on and the children, we did not have the time we used to have for one another which made every visit to a flower shop more memorable and special to me. This was a way to reconnect with my wife again. It is embarrassing to say, I feel like a teenage boy falling in love all over again.

                Luckily for me, a shop decided to open near our home. During their first day, there were an islet of grand opening flowers leading to the store! The flower arrangement was so beautiful. It was like the isle of flowers they use for weddings, although it was simpler.

My wife suddenly had an interest for a type of flower called hydrangea that she saw in that shop. In one stem, you can see a lot of small little flowers with three petals. They had both pink and blue hydrangea. For you to vividly understand how it looked like, the hydrangea was in a bouquet with a few eustoma green and eucalyptus seed covered with what looked like a pink craft paper that had a ribbon in the middle to secure the flowers. It was very well presented and very well preserved. All of the flowers in the shop were fresh which meant that they were very well maintained and taken care of. The employees also put a warm touch around the shop to make their customers feel more welcomed. To be honest, it did not feel like we were in the metropolis at all.

                Luckily, it was their grand opening. So, in the end, I bought my wife the two bouquets she wanted since they were on sale. The Singapore florists arranged the flowers for us, according to what we like.

After that, I frequently passed by the same flower shop to buy my wife flowers because they were so near our home. They know me well enough by now and have always presented me with new flowers whenever a set of new deliveries arrived. They would always be very polite and very welcoming. I also learn new facts from them whenever they introduce me to a new species of flower. Overall, their employees and the atmosphere they have made within the shop have made their customers feel that their place is a pleasant and comfortable store to come to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of Peace, Flexibility, and Discipline with Yoga Class

                When we work, we tend to abuse our body unintentionally. We become anxious because of the toxic surroundings, our mind become congested, we can’t take care of our body the way it should be taken care of, in short, we are losing our body gradually. Yoga and other exercises promote break on the toxic world that poisons our freedom to live well. It wants us to put some sort of attention to our body needs and go back to the healthy lifestyle that will strengthen our life. Yoga is a very known kind of activity that promotes different benefits to our body. The main goal of Yoga is to connect us and our spiritual self. Never doubted that it started from India. However, studies found out that there are more benefits for our health that Yoga can do. Focus is one of the keys to perfect sessions of yoga, you need one while doing so. Breathing is also being highly promoted because it requires proper breathing techniques our otherwise you will get tired early. It also highly promot

Get the most stylish and reliable eyeglasses from this optical store

I am one of those person who can’t stand to where contact lenses. So when I suddenly felt issues with my eyes I didn’t think twice to get prescription sunglasses and eyeglasses to make sure that I will not be vision impaired. Getting two separate glasses works better for me because I have the option for whatever occasion. So, when it’s time for me to get one, I immediately searched for the best spectacle shop in Singapore that has a great selection of lenses and frames. Let’s admit it, wearing eyeglasses is not just a necessity but it’s a fashion too. Of course, it’s still my priority to check the quality of the products. So, I visited an optical store and checked out high quality lenses for reasonable price. It wasn’t that daunting, actually. All of their lenses have UV protection and it’s scratch resistant. Once I settled with the specs of the lenses, I started picking the frame that will go with the shape of my face and my color. I have a round face and a fair complexion

Things to Consider When Becoming a Yoga Teacher in Singapore

Only a few people have the passion to fully immerse themselves in yoga by aiming to be a yoga teacher. These people undergo training that put their flexibility, patience, and body to the test. Being determined to accomplish something is important in every goal you set for yourself. That is why committing to learn and teach an art form is not easy. For the past few years, yoga’s popularity has been rising. This has been an escape for most who want to concentrate on their physical and spiritual self. Meditation to find your inner peace is one of its main goals. Though a few people still consider yoga to be a waste of time, it has been known that yoga is being studied to determine whether they can be a part of an intervention for diseases like cancer, asthma, and heart disease. That is why to contribute to science and give the community an escape from stress, undergo a yoga training courses to be a certified teacher . To determine whether an institution is trustworthy enough t